photographer Lexington KY

photographer Lexington KY
senior portraits

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Portfolio




This spring i need to update my Portfolio. My portfolio is the number one tool for expanding my photography business. I need a lot of new portraits for my book that i show my customers. I am currently looking for some people that would like to donate some time for a photography shoot. I would give the photos on a CD of the shoot to the guest that model for me. In turn i would have all the rights to use any of the photos in my portfolio or on my web site www.r-prescott.smugmug.com . The photo shoot location would be different for each shoot. You can bring several change of clothes or and props you would like. The only requirement is that you show up to have fun. I would like to expand my business to weddings and portraits. The portfolio i am making will be a leather bound book with a tone of my best photos. The photos would be feathered on my home page of my web site. My web site gets on the average of 1200 hits a day. The this gives a lot of attention to of you. Photos will be taken in the Lexington KY area. if you have any good sites that you would like to use i am open for any suggestions. So remember any good places you have seen over the years that you think would make a great photo session. I will review all inquires that request a photo shoot based on my needs at that time. With the first sign of spring is a good time to start planing for some outdoors portrait So if you are getting married and need so engagement photos or just want some portraits of your self drop me a e-mail prescottsphotography@gmail.com you may get picked for so free photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment